University of Toronto. Scarborough Campus.; Architecture; Brutalism; Concrete construction; Andrews, John, 1933-; Television studio;
Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Jun 7 '66. Serial: 143. View: area six look'g s'east. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line: "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622.
Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, dents & residue on back.
University of Toronto Scarborough
20.2 cm x 27.7 cm
UTSC Archives Legacy Collection
F. Photographs and Microforms
[Scarborough College, University of Toronto Architecture][2/2]
Canadian and international copyright laws protect this digital file. Meant for research and study. Commercial use or distribution is not permitted without the permission of the copyright holder. Please contact the University of Toronto Scarborough Library for further information.”